CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 3, 2008

Our new blog!

Hello to all you friends and family out there. I thought that it would be a good idea to start a blog since I am so bad at keeping in touch. Of course it doesn't help that people keep moving away! So now you will be able to see my beautiful children as they grow like weeds. A lot of you have never seen our newest addition Aulelei Anela (means "Beautiful Angel" we just call her Anela), and you will be very surprised at how big Ariana and Gerry are getting. Some of you have never seen them either. That is the reason for this blog. Sorry in advance that this is so long in the making. I am still learning to use this wierd thing called a computer and internet! I will try to get some pictures on here very soon, but I'm trying to figure out how to get them on without saving them to my already too slow computer. Keep a lookout for updates as I learn more in this high tech world!

1 comments:

Lauren and the kidlets said...

Welcome to the blogging world!!! woowoo!!!! xoxo