CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 1, 2010

Reading

I am so glad that my kids have inherited my love for reading. It is especially good now that Ariana and Gerry have both been assigned by their teachers to read at least 20 minutes a day 5 days a week. They all love to read, and love being read to. They are all showing progress in reading as well. Anela is recognizing most of the letters, Gerry is getting better and better at figuring out how to sound words out, and Ariana is just amazing at how well she is reading. I am very proud of all my kids!
Here are some pictures of them enjoying their books. Whenever we go to D.I. I let them each pick out 3 of the 50cent books (because they are 3 for a dollar) they love picking out there own books.











1 comments:

Jane Ann Ellsworth said...

I love this! I hope my kids love to read too.