CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 14, 2011

Our Month in a Nutshell January 2011




  • Jan 1- I worked ALL day, which was good cus it was all holiday pay. Yay!



  • Jan 3- Kids went back to school after their holiday break.



  • Jan 4- First day of the vlcd (very low calorie diet) phase of my HCG diet.



  • Jan 1-12- Afa and Anela sick with a nasty cold that's going around.



  • January 10- My mom and Bill came up 'cus Bill is starting a new job at Kenecott. Yay! This means that they will move here someday soon! Monday I got to spend the day with Mom and Genasee before mom had to go home to SGU.



  • Jan 11- Take Anela to the Dr. about her cough, that morning she says her ear hurts too! Turns out she has an ear infection on top of the cold! Yuck! 2 prescriptions for her. Also take Gerry to the Dr. for a follow up on his ADHD. The medicine is working, but he needs something with extended release when he starts full day school next year.



  • Jan 13- First day that Anela seems better. She's smiling and playing, not coughing. Yay!



  • Jan 13-First day of flts at the new SGU airport. CRJ's Yay!!



  • Jan 14- Today is the first day of the month/ year that Afa works. Not good, but at least it didn't go on longer.



  • Jan 14- Kids last day of school. Off track for 3 weeks.


  • Jan 15- Mom and Bill drive up with things to fill their apartment that Bill is staying in while training at Kenecott. As soon as mom gets a transfer up here she will join him, and they will buy a farm. I am excited to have my mom close!


  • Jan 17- While I am looking a flts for mom to fly home to St. George she says that I should just go with her. What a fun idea! Since I don't work till Saturday and the kids are out of school, we go ahead and go with her. We fly down with her, and have a nice little mini vacation, then fly home on Thursday night.

  • Jan24- Last week I found Jessica and Jason Bailey on Facebook. They are my step sister and brother from mom's second husband. I was very glad to be able to see what they are up to, and see pictures of them and their families. I sent a message to Jessica that I would love to see her, and that we should go out and have a "sisters day out" with Genasee. She replied that she would like to go out with us. I am very excited to see her, it's been years! Now we just have to get a day coordinated that we can all get together.

  • Jan 26- Kirah watched the kids for me, and Genasee and I went to Jordan Landing and had a long day of shopping! It was really nice to spend the day with my sister, and not have to drag the kids around to all the different stores. We were able to take as much time as we wanted and go to several different stores just to look around and have fun. We also went to Wendy's out there for lunch. Later we picked up the kids and put them to bed and I helped Gen make a lasagna (I was surprised that she had never made one) Then while that was in the oven Gen stayed at my house while I went and picked up Bill from the airport (I took him there in the morning and he flew to SGU to see his son come home from his mission in Mexico) When I got back we visited for a little longer and then Gen took the lasagna home to Rich (who was sleeping by then) It was a fun day!

  • Jan 30- finally got Ariana and Anela's room cleaned up, thanks to Kirah. I have a hard time starting something that is going to be a big project, but Kirah got it started with us, and we were able to finish on Monday. We still need to put the bed together, then I can see how high it will be and get some bins that will fit under it for even better organization, but it is a lot better. It's hard to have 2 girls sharing a 10x10 room!!!

  • Jan 31- Monday was my mom's birthday, and I didn't even say "happy birthday" to her til the next day! I was thinking about her birthday a lot over the month, and Genasee and I got her a sweater that she really liked and gave it to her early. But once the day came, I totally forgot! I even called and talked to her that day. Sorry mom! I feel bad. :(
  • I went into work Monday to bid for the short bid that starts on Feb 25th. I was very surprised that I got my first choice! The shift is Wednesday-Friday 7-11:30am. I really cannot work that shift, but I bid it cus my friend is going to do trades with me so that I will only work 7am-10:30pm on Friday and have the rest of the week off! I have already only been working one long day a week, but it is Saturday which is not fun, cus that is a day that a lot goes on and I hate missing it. So now I am very excited to work only one day and have weekends off! :) I know that I am very spoiled!! :)

  • Off to a new month...................





0 comments: