CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

FINALLY!



Well, we finally got a new computer about two weeks ago, and yesterday we got the internet hooked up. I am really happy about it because getting this was mostly for me, and I feel like I needed to finally do something nice for myself. When you get married and have kids you sometimes are so busy taking care of others that you don't take care of yourself. I don't remember the last time I got something nice for myself. So now anyone who is following our blog wont have to wait so long between posts and I will be able to put pictures up every time! Not much right now because of course I have laundry waiting and kids and a husband to feed! I will do more tomorrow.
The picture of Anela eating is the first time that she ate cold cerial with milk by herself, She feeds herself pretty well but I held off on the cerial because of the mess that she could make with it. But she gets mad if we try to feed her now, and of course she was doing so good and not making a mess so I had to take pictures. Then when the camera came out she was more intirested in it than the cerial. The other picture is from yesterday. She kept asking for cheese, and I didn't know why cus she never eats just cheese. I thought maybe she wanted macaroni and cheese cus that's one of her favorite things to eat. But then she went over and pulled my camera out and said "Cheese!" while handing it to me. So I took her picute, and she is saying cheese in it. If she had her way we would just constantly be taking her picture all day every day!

0 comments: