CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Poor Baby!


Anela has been sick all week. It is nothing serious but she has been very uncomfortable and has not been able to sleep at night. Of course that means that I have not gotten more that a few hours sleep each night as well. Today she went down for a nap at about 1:00, around 3:00 I heard her get up and she was knocking on her bedroom door to be let out. When I opened the door she was sitting on the floor next to the door. I picked her up and took her into the family room and set her on the couch while I got her a drink of water. She hasn't been eating that well, but drinks a lot of water. I gave her the cup and she just set it down and leaned her head againt the couch. This picture is of her about 5 minutes AFTER she got up from her nap. I am glad that she if finally able to get some good sleep, I just wish that she would sleep at night so I could sleep too. I would love to lay down with her now while she is napping, but with Gerry and Ariana up I am afraid that I would wake up to the house burning down around me!
I know that I said I would post more pictures last week, but I have so many & I have not had a chance to go through everything. When I get them organized and onto my computer I am going to try to do at least one post every week.

0 comments: