CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Anela

Anela loves her big sister so much. She follows Ariana everywhere. Ariana usually is perfectly happy about this, but sometimes she gets annoyed and tries to hide from Anela. She hid in the closet only to be followed directly by Anela. I wanted to take a picture to illustrate and got a good one right as Ariana rolled her eyes at the situation.


Anela is at such a fun age. Every day I am amazed and amused by the things she does and says. It makes me sad to know that she will be grown out of this stage all too soon. I didn't feel so sad about the others because I knew I would have more. It's really sad to know that my last baby isn't a baby anymore!

Anela put a cup on a ball like a hat and sang "happy birthday" to the ball. I tried to take a picture of her while she was singing, but she ran away.

Kimberly getting ready for her ride.


Anela giving Kimberly a ride around the apartment in her baby doll stroller.








2 comments:

Kirah and Jeremy said...

Anela is such a cutie!!! I love that her and Kimberly get alone so well. They are best friends.

Janica said...

Yes they are!! I cannot wait til Kimberly is old enough to run around and talk with Anela. Then again, maybe we will both be going crazy by that time!