CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Spring Break




Ariana got out of school early yesterday and has spring break until Tuesday next week. It has not snowed for quite a while now, and it has been even longer since it has stuck to the ground. I thought that it was kind of funny that the first day of her spring break it snowed all day long, and as you can see quite a bit has stayed.
I didn't even realize that she was going to have spring break this weekend until I got a note about it on Tuesday. It would have been nice if I knew about it earlier cus I would have loved to take this time to go somewhere, but I guess that will have to wait. Hopefully we will be able to go back down to St. George next time she is off track which is only a couple of weeks away. Afa really wants to go to St. George too, so we're hoping that it will work out. The only thing is that we will probably have to make it a really short weekend trip if Afa comes, because he has to work. Even if that is the case, it will be nice for him to come with us, he hardly ever gets to go down because of work.
Bye for now, more to come soon..........

0 comments: