CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Dancing (kind of)

Anela wanted nothing to do with it when they tried to include her in the dancing.
She was happy to watch and eat her watermelon.


On Sunday I put on some music for the kids so they could dance. They love to turn the music up and dance all over the place and make up new moves. I wanted to get some pictures of them dancing, so I turned up the music and let them get started. Then I pulled out the camera. As soon as it came up they were more interested in doing tricks and jumping around than actually dancing. That's OK though, I think that I got some pretty good pictures. As you will see, they did a lot of jumping. I like the pictures of them in the air, and was surprised at how high they were able to get in some of them! Anela was having a bad day and didn't want to dance so she just sat with me looking at the pictures and cheering them on while eating watermelon.


He couldn't hold her up...


when he tried to give Ariana a piggy back.



They weigh the same, but she is a little taller. And apparently a little stronger.



Gerry tried to play guitar, using Ariana as the guitar...



but she is too ticklish!


Gerry made a good guitar for Ariana






Tuckered out after dancing and doing tricks all day!



He sure can get up there!




Look at that air!







Jumping Jumping Jumping



Gerry calls this the "funkadilly" it's from a Backyardigans episode about surfing.




surfing moves






More high jumps!!





I don't know where that came from that they can jump so high, I know it's not from me!

These last two pictures I thought were kind of funny with the couch in the background. It almost looks like a couple of giants sitting on the couch instead of them jumping.

0 comments: