CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Waiting for the sun!

My little cuties are just waiting for another sunny day when they can go outside to play. It was really nice for a while but today is REALLY WINDY! And the forecast said that we are going to be getting A LOT of rain in the next 10+ days, and maybe even a little SNOW!!





As you can see they are ready to have some fun in the sun. I am excited for the weather to get better too. I know that we really need the rain, and I am OK with it, as long as the sun follows. What I am really looking forward to is going to the zoo. I think we are going to try to go for Anela's 2nd birthday which is coming up in just a few weeks.
And hopefully we will get to go to Lagoon sometime this summer. I was really wishing that I could go to Lagoon today because I have been pretty stressed lately, and I think that some of the rides would wipe that out, at least for a while.
My sister Colby gave me Jane Eyre and Wuthering Heights quite a few years ago, and I really like Jane Eyre. I just re-read it recently and wanted to re-read Wuthering Heights but I couldn't find my copy. Last week I was looking at books at DI and saw Pride and Prejudice. I hear references to this story in many places, but I have never read it or seen any of the movies that have been made from it. So I decided that I should read it. I really like it. It reminded me a lot of Jane Eyre, there are many similarities. If any of you have not read these books, they are highly recommended by me. Especially Jane Eyre and Pride and Prejudice. Wuthering Heights is something that everyone should read because it is a "classic" but it is really quite crazy! The only reason that I want to read it again, is because it has been so long since I read it the first time, I don't remember all the details.

1 comments:

Jane Ann Ellsworth said...

I love all those books! They really are classics!