CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Birthday Party

Sorry this has taken so long. Ariana had her birthday party on her birthday, Saturday the 4th. It was a lot of fun, but not many of her friends came. Luckily my good friend Lauren was able to come with her 3 kids, and Kirah came with Kimberly as well. Otherwise it would have been terribly small. Of all the kids we invited from her old school, and her new school, only 2 came. Maddy and Zac from her kindergarten class. With my 3, Laurens 3, Kimberly, and Maddy and Zac we had just the right amount of kids for a fun party. The kids all made picture frames out of card stock and we took their pictures with Ariana to put in their frames. We had pizza and cupcakes, and let the kids play at the park. I think they all had a lot of fun, and consider my first "kids party" a success. Of course now Gerry is expecting to get a party, so I have to figure out what to do with him!


This picture is from this morning, I just had to take a picture when she came out in all this pink. It reminds me of myself at that age. I even had pure pink keds!
Ariana's 'abstract' artwork. She has been having a great time with her birthday presents. She got art kits from both Zac and Maddy, and I had gotten her some paint too. Since she loves art so much, she is definitely getting much use out of them!!

Ariana with her friends at the party.
Gerry, Camden, A.J. Ariana, Maddy and Zac

Pictures with each friend

Camden (Lauren's oldest 1month younger than Gerry)



A.J. (Lauren's 2nd, 4 years old)




Zac (The one she says she is going to marry, because he asked her to!!)

Maddy







0 comments: