CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Decorating Trees

Today I went and got 3 tiny trees for the kids to decorate for Christmas. I had decided that I didn't want to get a big tree because there really isn't room for one in our tiny apartment. I didn't even put up a tree last year, because the year before the kids had most of the decorations off the tree and lost before Christmas. I really wanted them to have the fun of decorating and having a tree this year though. I was going to go get a little 4 foot one that I had seen at Big Lots, but when I went back, they were gone. Then I saw these little 2foot trees, and decided that it would be fun for them each to have their own. And they are in really fun colors too! Anela's is purple, Ariana's is pink and Gerry's is red. They were really excited about it, and had a lot of fun with them. They aren't the prettiest Christmas trees ever, but they serve the purpose that I wanted them for perfectly. The kids love them, and are having a lot of fun admiring them with the lights off. It's nice to have something here to help us get into the holiday spirit.





































2 comments:

Kirah and Jeremy said...

I think they are cute and perfect for them!!!! :)

Jane Ann Ellsworth said...

When I was little, I always wanted my own little tree.