CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Anela-isms


I love the things that kids say when they are learning to talk. Anela has been talking for quite a while already, but is still learning how to pronounce things.

This morning she asked me "Mommy, can we go to the store and get some shubbles? Pleeeeeaaaassssee?" I asked her what was it that she wanted and she made a digging motion with her hand and said "Shubbles."

When I was getting her dressed, I said "You have to wear green today 'cus it's Saint Patrick's Day." She asked "What's Plastics Day Mommy? What's Plastics Day?"
Another thing that she did that made me laugh, wasn't that she said a word wrong, she was just being silly. I went to check on her the other night after I put her to bed and she was sitting on the bed naked. I asked her why she was naked and she threw her arms in the air and yelled "Surprise!"
She's at such a fun age right now, she makes me laugh so much. Sometimes I get a little sad that she's not a baby anymore, and I know I wont have anymore, but I love watching her grow and learn every day!

0 comments: