CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Our Month in a Nutshell- on hold

OK, just found out that my stupid computer wont let me copy and past from office works to blogger! I thought that would be a better way to do the "month in a nutshell" posts so that I would work on it all month instead of trying to remember everything and do it all at once, or when I save it on here and post it later, the post date is the day I start it, not the day that I actually post it. That messes it up if there were posts in between. Anyway, just so that anyone who cares knows, I will post the February post when I have a little more time since I will have to re-write the whole thing!

1 comments:

Kirah and Jeremy said...

I do the copy and paste! I will call you tomorrow and walk you threw it unless you deleted it. (I start the post and then when I want it to post I just copy it and start a new post and paste it in it so it comes up at the date I want it to. I then highlight and change fonts and colors for what I want.)